Your BIKEKINI™ Adventure Motorcycle Covers can be used in many ways on your adventure bike travels.
Naturally you want to travel as light as possible with maximum comfort – see all the benefits & extra comfort just 1 item can bring.
1. Use it as a lightweight travel cover to shield your motorcycle anytime you stop. From the rain/damp as well as the harsh sun/heat & damaging UV rays.
2. Use it off the side of the bike as a side shelter. Great for keeping your kit out of the weather & for quick shaded stops.
3. Unzip it fully and use the camping kit to convert it into a quick adventure tent/temporary shelter with a groundsheet or second BIKEKINI™.
4. Using your bike as the frame, connect it horizontally to your tent to create a massive 25 sqft covered porch / cooking area.
5. Using your bike as the frame – connect it vertically to your tent. With just 2 tent pegs you have the perfect wind break / privacy screen.
6. Use it as a 100% waterproof groundsheet.
7. Use it as a waterproof sleeping bag outer.
8. Use it as an emergency space blanket with thermal benefits from the heat reflective layer. Will accommodate a 6ft man.
Some feedback from our consumers:
‘ Great product – I often just throw it on the ground folded up as a dry place to sit ‘
‘ I needed to fix my bike and laid out all the parts on the cover so they did not get dirty and i could easily see them on the grass‘
‘I attend a lot of weekend rallies and I have a comfort seat – these easily soak up moisture from morning dew & frost – this problem is now solved‘
‘ I find my gear gets damp in the tent, especially when it’s raining – I now stuff it all in the cover and zip it up, everything remains bone dry – thanks BIKEKINI, my new travelling best friend‘
‘ I forgot my sleeping bag on a trip and just kipped in the cover using it as a makeshift bivvi – I kept warm & dry no problem, excellent gear ‘
‘ Hey BIKEKINI I have a new use for you – I put my gear in the cover, roll it up and use the D-rings to attach it to my bike, I know have a roll up kit bag as well – do I get patent shares for this? ‘
‘ My wife & I took a European trip and the weather was baking hot – my gel seat was so hot we couldn’t sit on it – thank god for your heat reflective cover, my mates have now all bought one too ‘